Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rush Reunion 2010

Our goal for 2010 is 1,000 people. Our reunion in 2005 was 698 thanks to Steve Rush for being the coordinator in all this. Thanks also to each chairperson of the descendants to make this event possible. Hopefully the day will be clear for a nice reunion. I would like to get individual family photos from each descendant the day of the reunion if possible. Steve I would like to get in touch with you to set up a time to meet each family line and have a group photo in addition to the whole family photo. Also if you would like your photo included in the book please email it to me at qualey28@hotmail.com or qualey28@gmail.com and I will be glad to put it in. Otherwise if you would rather send it via snail mail please email me and I will be glad to give you my address. Thanks in advance all for helping compile The Descendants of John D. Rush of Benedicta, ME.

No comments: