Monday, December 22, 2008

Rush Reunion 2010

Good Morning to you all,
I thought I would blog this morning as we are snowed in here in So. China, ME with 18 inches of snow. Thank heavens we are delayed this morning. I wanted to thank Kevin V. Gantnier Sr. for passing on information on Ellen M. Rush. He is the son of Vernon Gantnier. For the Gantnier family as there is no forum yet for you all to communicate Kevin V. Gantnier Sr. has set up a website www.gantnier.com which has a forum there. I will be posting the Rush Reunion genealogy query on that site as well for that particular linage. I have requested from Genforum that a Gantnier forum be opened but I have yet to hear from them.

Thanks Kevin for your Gantnier information with ties to Ellen M. Rush.

Rush Reunion August 21, 2010


Safe travels all.

Happy Holidays from Michelle

No comments: